Tuesday 19 March 2013

MODELS


MODELS






This is Ash Kayser. I have used him as my main model for the magazine. His style and attitude matches the look and concept of the magazine. Also, his ethnicity represents the general perception of what people usually relate R&B music too. 



















This is Zoe Williams. I have taken photos of her for my contents page. She also matched the style of what my magazine represents. I have used her image for my contents page as a 'next issue' article.










I used Leah Lambert, Elspeth Rutter and Imogen Woollard for my R&B band image 'Jagged edge'. They have good chemistry together, therefore I felt the image would work well. Immy is in the middle as she presents the most confidence. They all have a similar persona, which makes the picture work.






No comments:

Post a Comment