Friday 1 March 2013

MOCK UP FRONT COVER


MOCK UP FRONT COVER


This is a mock up of my music magazine front cover. I've used Braggadocio font- aztec type font. I think it fits in well with the 'festival theme' as aztec prints resemble a lot of festival themes. It's bold, therefore it makes a statement. I'm having the feature list on the right, top hand side of my magazine layout, as it's inline with the subheading below. It looks neat and not too crowded.  I'm using a medium shot as from my research, I established that a medium shot focuses on facial expression as well as there body language and there clothes(image).  For the features and the line at the bottom of the page, I used a minion pro font- Bold cond. Perhaps it needs to be slightly bolder, but i think the text is eye catching enough and clear. It doesn't distract you from the headline. I used WORD to create an arrow, and kept the colour scheme consistent with the background and font. I took this idea from Clash magazine. I thought it was a good concept to add in to the magazine as it has a focus on the 'free tickets' you can win. It's purpose is to advertise, therefore it's increasing the promotional value of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment