Friday 1 February 2013

SURVEY MONKEY

My questionnaire/Results


The link below will lead you to my questionnaire. Would be really helpful if you could answer my questions.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HCVC983

These were the results I obtained. I only analysed certain questions, as I felt they were most important.


This clearly shows me that the audience my Music Magazine will attract will be 16-20 years. They were the overall majority, gaining a percentage of 52%.  That's over half of the people who took the questionnaire.                                                                              


As we can see, the concept of a festival magazine is very popular. 83% have chosen yes, which suggests that there is an ideal market for festival magazines. It clearly shows that there is a market out there for a 'festival music magazine'.



From these results, I know that performance(costumes and production) is the type of content which will interest consumers. Although, the next popular option was to incorporate an element of all 3, therefore I shall focus mainly on the performance, although I will consider adding in there feelings towards it, as consumers like to respond to the artist they are reading about.

  I chose the words which were listed most often, as well as the ones which related most to how I think festivals are perceived. From this, it's easy to analyse the perception that people have or feel when they think of a festival. I've decided that the name of my magazine will be called 'Chaos'. I think it sums up the atmosphere and the general feel that people get when they go to festivals. It can be chaotic in such good ways, sometimes bad, but that generally forms in to the crazy memories, which make the expierence worth it.



 
I've only analysed a few of the results, as these were the main results I needed to help me create my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment