Wednesday 30 January 2013

MAGAZINE RESEARCH

In order for me to achieve the type of magazine I would like to create, I will need to research other R&B magazines. I need to focus on the way they present their material. For example, the way they present their images: clothing, poses(facial expressions, body positioning),background. The image of the magazine is very important!
Also, I will need to look at font and colour. These are elements which will portray the type of genre i am focusing on.
As it will be based on festivals that R&B artists have gone too, I will also need to reasearch how to incorporate that concept in to my magazine to make it recognisable that's what the magazine is about. The imagery and colours will also need to represent a festival theme. I feel the font type and colour of the name of the magazine needs to represent this, as well as having a symbol or piece of writing that refers to festivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment