Thursday 24 January 2013

PRELIMINARY TASK

Hello! Welcome to my blog for my music magazine. It will show the development of my ideas in to what my final outcome will be.

This is my preliminary task. Me and Alex created a mock up of a school magazine using Indesign. It was our first time using the programme. We kept the front cover simple but elegant, and used a gradient tool to contrast the white and black background together. We used a simple minion pro font, which looks formal and the white font contrasts well with the logo of the school. 



The contents page is a different colour as we wanted to contrast it with the logo, which is green. We kept the layout simple but it works well as a school magazine doesn't have many topics to address. It's a formal magazine which focuses on particular aspects of school life. The layout is parallel and we kept everything in line with each other to create more space.



No comments:

Post a Comment